PRINTEC has established its Quality/Environment Policy：
- Describe business vision and objectives, identify business risks, and master stakeholder needs and expectations.
- Conducting with laws and regulations, international standards, regional standards of the system and product specifications.
- From top to bottom, the establishment of various departments and units of the quality of performance indicators.
- Implement the internal communication, education, advocacy, knowledge management mechanism to effectively achieve the quality of performance indicators.
- Continuously improve the system processes and product quality, has reached a sophisticated enterprise management culture.
- The products those are produced by our company satisfy customers’ requirement in the environmental substance, and fit to the rule of HSF about forbidden matters.
- Describe the business vision and objectives, identify operational risks, and grasp the stakeholders’ needs and expectations for environmental protection.
- Conduct with environmental protection laws and regulations, international standards, regional standards of the system requirements and norms of green products.
- Implement laws and regulations, international standards, regional standards compliance.
- Implement the prevention of environmental pollution mechanisms, to do the environmental protection responsibilities.
- From top to bottom, the establishment of various departments and units of the environmental performance indicators.
- Implement the internal communication, education, advocacy, knowledge management mechanism to effectively achieve environmental performance indicators.
- Continuously improve the system processes and product quality, reduce the impact on environmental pollution.
Conflict Minerals Compliance
The mining and distribution of "conflict minerals" originating from the Democratic Republic of the Congo (the "DRC") are sometimes controlled by violent organizations in order to fund conflict in that country and adjacent regions. Our industry supply chains are inadvertently subject to metals derived from these conflict minerals which can be introduced through the metals we use such as gold, tin, tantalum and tungsten. PRINTEC H.T ELECTRONICS CORP. is dedicated to the elimination of these conflict minerals in our supply chain and to using only responsibly sourced conflict-free minerals. It is also our objective to support the continued use of conflict-free minerals from the DRC and its adjacent regions such that responsible mining is not diminished. We exercise due diligence with our suppliers on the origin and supply chain of minerals in accordance with the "OECD Due Diligence for Responsible Supply Chains of Minerals from Conflict-Affected and High-Risk Areas" to establish conflict minerals management mechanism.